I took Will to get his pictures taken when he was 6 weeks old. They turned out so cute. While we were waiting for our appointment, I fed Will so he'd be happy and full. Unfortunately, the lady came out and said she was ready before Will was totally finished eating. He fussed a little bit towards the end of the appointment, but nothing major. I knew we'd be done soon and I could just finish feeding him then, right? After the pictures we went on to pick out which ones I wanted to buy. As I type this, 4 years later I still feel horrible. I should have just stopped and fed him, he was hungry! But I gave him his binky and he fell asleep in my arms very peacefully. I always felt bad that he just gave up and fell asleep. I knew he was still hungry but he is such a sweet, calm, little baby that he was ok with waiting until later.
A few days before Will's blessing, we went to meet Nonny, Poppy, Savannah, Kelleigh, Kyle and Brittany in St. George for a few days together.





No comments:
Post a Comment