It is 10:48 pm right now, 56 degrees. Um... excuse me...? Where did summer go?? Today the high was 76 or somewhere near there. It actually felt really nice. We had the windows open all day(look at us, saving energy). But I am wondering what happened to the good old days of sitting in the back yard and watching my two energetic children play in 2 inches of ice cold water in a $2 blow up pool. Ya know, next year it will be totally different. Mae will be 3, Will- 1 and he'll be chasing her all over and they'll be jumping on the trampoline together. Wow that will be fun. We have so much to look forward to. I have to say though, I'm sad summer is gone.
I was going to post a few more pictures of what we did this summer but I just noticed that the site is going to be out for a few minutes... so I'll post more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment