Yesterday we met Matt at Liberty Park after work, with some friends. I was surprised, it was one of the first times Mae has left us and just played on her own. But she did have friends to follow around, so that helped. Anyway, we had 2 beautiful days. Here are the pictures.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Getting outside
The weather is supposed to turn sour today. Someone actually told me that at 2pm it will snow. We heard this was coming, and since we have all been stuck with sickness in the house for over a week, we got out to enjoy the warm weather before it disappeared. On Wednesday we met Matt's sister, Megan and her husband Rob at the Gateway. I kept saying how the weather reminded me of California in the winter. It was so peaceful, calm and warm! Mae loved the fountains... from a distance! She was kind of scared of them. I took her out in the middle of them and she wanted to get away so bad!
Yesterday we met Matt at Liberty Park after work, with some friends. I was surprised, it was one of the first times Mae has left us and just played on her own. But she did have friends to follow around, so that helped. Anyway, we had 2 beautiful days. Here are the pictures.


Yesterday we met Matt at Liberty Park after work, with some friends. I was surprised, it was one of the first times Mae has left us and just played on her own. But she did have friends to follow around, so that helped. Anyway, we had 2 beautiful days. Here are the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment