1. I have never liked trendy things. Music, clothes, books, ideas, or anything of that nature. I'm always sceptical when something new comes out.
2. I have never considered myself short, but I have to scoot my driver's seat in the car as far forward as it will go!
3. I would go without new clothes for myself, extra money, eating out and driving if I had to, to save up to go on a trip. Its just that important to me.
4. I am obsessed with Matt. Not in a stalker sort of way. I just love being around him. I love watching him do things like pay bills, talk on the phone, or play with Mae and Will. When he leaves the room I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I often ask him, "Where are you going?" He usually just tells me, but when he says "I'm going to the bathroom, is that okay?" I wonder if I follow him too closely. I don't care though. As Jerry Seinfield said about his wife, I just like the aroundess of [him].
5. I usually don't like reading anything unless I'm gaining knowledge from it. This is why fantasy, novels and fiction are difficult for me to read. However, I always enjoy reading magazines, cereal boxes, and quick reads like that.
6. I never liked school, yet I am 3 semesters away from being an elementary school teacher.
I am tagging, Alma, Tom, Ryan, Laura, Stacy and Lisa. I can't wait to see what you all write.
No comments:
Post a Comment