Monday, November 12, 2007

New

Anyone with 2 children knows what its like to be a mother with 2 children. Enough said. It is the best job in the world. Although, over the past few months while Matt has started an apprenticeship, I felt I needed to do something else. So I searched around and found a job! I work from 7 - midnight a few days a week. I have been here a week now (yes, I am at work right now) and so far its going very well. I'm excited for the extra cash, and its really nice to have a few hours to myself, outside of the home. And I am so glad its not something I have to do, or at a time when I would worry about my children being with someone they don't know. They pretty much get a few hours of Daddy time and go to to sleep. I never, ever in the few years I've been a mother thought that I would work again. I honestly didn't! But for some reason it just worked out this way and I am really happy with it so far. Who knows how long it lasts. My (mother's) guilt will probably eventually get to me. But right now, I'm sitting here waiting for my next call, sipping Diet Coke and blogging. I'm pretty content with that.

Oh and I have to mention my mentor Alex, thanks for training me!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thats so great, Amy! I've been waiting to see you online to ask you how its been going! You'll have to give me a call sometime! Love ya!