Here are the rules: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results...easy peasy...and fun!
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:
2. A place you'd like to visit: The Carribean
3. A favorite place to be: Any Southern California beach
4. Favorite Food:
5. Favorite animal: Sea Otters... they live together in families, swim and show off(at sea world), and pick on alligators until they leave them alone... cute!

6. Favorite Color: Cerulean... if you didn't know, now you do!
7. The town you were born in. Salt Lake City, LDS hospital to be exact.
8. Name of a past pet. (A white cat named Spook)
9. Name of a past love... ya I had the biggest crush on him.
10. Your first name.11. A bad habit. Okay, but in my own defense, I don't have 1 cm long nails, I just like them short!
12. First Job. Paper boy(girl).
13. Grandmother's name. Yep, that's her name! My sister's name too.
14. College Major. Elementary Ed.
1 comment:
Yours turned out really cute! And I loved what you said about the sea otters!
Post a Comment