Monday, January 21, 2008

Matty pants

What is his name? Matthew Edmund Stephens
How long did you date? We started dating November 28th (my birthday otherwise I woudln't have remembered the exact date!), got engaged Valentine's day and were married May 25th. Dated 2 months, engaged 3.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He usually does unless its something he doesn't like.

Who said "I Love You" first? Matt.
Who is taller? He's about a head taller than me.

Who sings better? Hmm... i don't really know, we never sing "seriously" its always a huge who-can-0utsing-who contest.
Who is smarter? We're both smart about different things. Matt is obviously the book worm, though!
Who does the laundry? I wish I could say I can totally handle it myself, but Matt has always helped me with it, or just done it. He's amazing to me!
Who pays the bills? I tried once and failed. He does it and always will!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who mows the lawn? Matt, except for the part under the trampoline, he lifts up the tramp and I mow under it.
Who cooks dinner? I do! Matt gets way too stressed out in the kitchen, but that's fine because I love to cook.
Who drives? We take turns, none of us really care.

Who is more stubborn? Me, me, me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me and no I did not have to wait long!
Who asked who out first? Matt asked me out.

Who proposed? Matt -- and I was really surprised! He told me he was broke and would have to save up for a long time for a ring! hahaha
Who is more sensitive? We're about the same. But he would say I am more sensitive.
Who has more siblings? Me. I am #7 of 8, he is the oldest of 4.

Who wears the pants? Oh, I hate to admit it but I do. Sorry Matt... not that you read this anyway.
I want to tag: Natalie, Heidi, Laura, and anyone who hasn't done this before!

No comments: