

Last night we decided to cut Will's hair. This was his 3rd haircut and it is the shortest his hair has ever been since birth! This time we did a buzz. I think it looks so cute! Check out the pics.
AFTER:
Its so dang cute I can hardly stand it! Last night I kept forgetting we had cut his hair and I had to keep doing double-takes! I tried to spike it today, but it is so thick and full that it won't. So maybe when it gets a little bit longer? For now we're doing the comb-over.


6 comments:
He's so dang cute!
AHHHH!!!! SOOO Cute!!! I love it! What a cutie boy!
Oh my gosh, I love that baby!
Thanks for stopping by my page! He is adorable!
What a cute little boy. I just did that to my Bug, he had long hair and I just buzzed him.
And, of course, I remember you guys. I am so glad to hear from you and have a blog to check up on.
He is the most handsome little bug!! Oh my word, I wanna just hold him and squish his adorable cheeks, he cleans up nice doesn't he?!?!
Post a Comment