My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Shake your tail feather
Mae goes to dance class every week and I'm pretty sure its the highlight of her life. She really loves it and I love watching her every week. This week I took a few pictures. Click on the picture to view many, many more, whether you want to or not.
4 comments:
Soooo cute! I'm so glad she's in dance, how fun. I want to be a little girl and wear pink tights and ballet shoes!
How cute! I love watching them learn about their bodies in the first years of dance!
Livi saw the picture and said, "Mom! Mae Mae's a ballerina!" So fun! She is adorable!
I remember being in dance when I was four and my first recital. I always think of those things and my kids at this age. They'll probably remember it.
She looks so cute in her dance clothes, you gotta love those.
Post a Comment