
I went to fill up the van with gas yesterday and using my debit card at the machine, I got stopped at $60. This made me just a little short of a full tank. I really didn't care at all. Want to know why? I don't think I could handle spending any more on one tank of gas, I would go insane. So just stop me at $60 and I'll keep my sanity :)
Anyone else feeling the pain? Or just being in denial, like me?
3 comments:
Yes, I am feeling it! Especially this week! Cris has been spending SO much money on gas driving his truck to work, we decided to let him take the car and buy a Yukon my grandma was selling for a really good price. I don't do a lot of driving so we thought it would be a good plan (more room for the kids, safer, ect). Yeah... until I went to the gas pump! After driving it for a week I was at half a tank and stopped to top it off. It was still $55!!! OUCH! Even paying for the Yukon, we are saving money because Cris spends less on gas, but still! I dont think I can bring myself to let it drop all the way to E!
Amen!
Yeah I know. It's ridiculous!!!
Post a Comment