Wednesday, June 11, 2008

18 months!




Our little boy is 18 months old today. Here's what he's been up to lately.


running
playing tag with Mae
singing
dancing like a gangsta
giving kisses and doing the muuuuhaw sound (still open mouthed though)
sleeping every night for at least 12 hours
teething, he has 11 teeth and they just keep coming...
working on his manners... saying please, "eeeeese!" and thank you, "di doo!"
his favorite word is daddy
he is very content to just play and do his own thing
he loves eating anything that he can swallow very fast... he eats a lot
he still loves his bottle, "ba ba"
he does not like watching tv
he also hates the car and his car seat
favorite toy -- the play vacuum
favorite nontoy -- the broom

Last week I was getting the milk out of the winder thing on the porch and ran inside because it was raining. Mae said, "Where's boy?" I looked around and didn't see him, instantly went outside and there he was on the porch in his diaper and t-shirt... not sad or concerned at all. Later that night I was telling Matt about that and it was really quiet... so I looked in all the bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, EVERYWHERE and could not find him. Just then I remembered I had just changed the laundry... I opened the little closet and there he was... just sitting in this little 5 inch space between the washer and the wall. He is very sneaky!










4 comments:

Natalie said...

Why is it the toilet is one of the first places we check? And why is it our 3 year olds have to remind us that we haven't seen our 18 month old in awhile? Brie did the same thing to me the other day. Mom wheres Hopey? I immediately ran to the toilet!

Emily said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I love that you found him in the laundry closet!

baileyfamily said...

He is such a cute little man with the sweetest personality.

Rachel said...

What a cutie! And he's very very sneaky, too!