
080808
Opening Ceremonies are one week from tonight!
Opening Ceremonies are one week from tonight!
Are you competitive? Which event would you choose to participate in?
No, I am not competitive. It makes me nervous when people get competitive because I feel like i have to do that too and when I do get competitive I'm not a nice person at all.
If I were going to be in the Olympics, I would definitely choose to do curling in the winter sports! It tried it once in North Dakota (its a must in that state) and was pretty flippin good. It was fun too! For summer sports, I would do cycling... that would be fun to do.
3 comments:
LOLOLOLOL @ curling. I had never seen that sport until the last Olympics. James and I could not stop laughing cause we were like... what the heck is this?!? LOL! I love that you have done it and liked it!
i'm scary when i get competitive, so i avoid when possible. i am not athletic and can't do ANYTHING but, if i could, i would do ice skating.
I think the curling looks fun!
Post a Comment