I love this picture! Jonah is such a 1 year old.
The kids loved it. We were there over 2 hours!
For dinner, Mae had 2 things she had to have: watermelon and "ragonoli" (ravioli).
I love the look on her face. She was so excited to have a real microphone and one that plays HSM3 songs! I'm sure we'll never hear the end of it. Those songs have been going non-stop for 2 days now. But she loves it.
And now for the cake. Will really wanted to blow out the candles. Mae was scared of them! He blew them out for her and then she was mad. So we ended up giving Will a candle and we lit his and Mae's about 5 more times until they felt they had blown them out enough!We had a fun day and kept it simple... the real party is next week... Thanks everyone for your phone calls, gifts and birthday wishes!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day!!! Happy Birthday Mae!
Happy Birthday Mae Mae! Livi has been saying this over and over..."I can't wait to wrap a present for Mae, my friend in Utah, all on my own, cause I'm a good wrapper!" Can't wait to play! Your kids are so big! Congrats on the new calling. You will be so great at that. I am so excited for the new ward.
Post a Comment