The Road to Hana
Hana is a tiny little town on the other side of the island. It is one of the last true Hawaiian villages with hardly any commercialism. We didn't really see the town though, the road to Hana is what's really amazing.

Me, Brenda, Ardena and Stephanie
This was the neatest road I've ever seen!! Just so beautiful!
This tree reminded me of LOST! If you watch that show, you'll know why it freaked me out! (Because bad people are always hiding in them and people who are being chased hide in them too!)
The beautiful road let us to this awesome beach park.
I could have sat there aaaaall day long
Then we went to Black Sand Beach. It was so awesome. The waves just crashed against these rocks.
Down at the beach, I got a little wet. Those waves have some real power! I loved the sound of the waves here. The black sand is actually tiny rocks bigger than sand, so you can hear the water moving through them as the waves go back down.
I'm wet from the waves on the beach and the waves crashing against the cliff we are standing upon.
Black Sand Beach. I could have stayed there forever! It was so pretty!
Looking down at Hana
We saw many water falls along the way. Matt jumped in the first one and this was one later on that day.
And you can't go to Maui without seeing a complete rainbow, right?
Hana is a tiny little town on the other side of the island. It is one of the last true Hawaiian villages with hardly any commercialism. We didn't really see the town though, the road to Hana is what's really amazing.
Me, Brenda, Ardena and StephanieThis was the neatest road I've ever seen!! Just so beautiful!

This tree reminded me of LOST! If you watch that show, you'll know why it freaked me out! (Because bad people are always hiding in them and people who are being chased hide in them too!)

The beautiful road let us to this awesome beach park.
Looking down at Hana
We saw many water falls along the way. Matt jumped in the first one and this was one later on that day.
And you can't go to Maui without seeing a complete rainbow, right?Such a fun day! I'll never forget it.
1 comment:
Wow!!!! So beautiful!!!
Post a Comment