Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a fabulous Mother's Day. Matt and the kids made it wonderful. And the awesome gifts helped, too!

Today I did a lot of thinking about the wonderful women in my life.


Some things I love about my mom:

1. She makes everything from scratch and is a great cook!
2. I was only grounded once growing up and it was more like a joke.
3. She will do anything for her kids.
4. Her strong testimony has always been inspirational to me.
5. THE most selfless person I know.



I'm so lucky to have the most wonderful mother-in-law.

I love...
1. She is always ready to have fun!
2. She has treated me like a daughter and we both love each other a lot.
3. Amazing mother to Matt, so I have A LOT to thank her for.
4. Loves her grandchildren and makes them feel so special.
5. I can talk to her about anything.

No comments: