Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pool party!

Mae ready to swim

Landon, Stephanie, Max and Jackson

Daniel, Nanette and Matthew

Little Matthew

Rachel, Emily and Alesi

(mostly) everyone!
For Mae's 4th birthday and her cousin Landon's 5th birthday, we had a party at the Tooele pool. We had the whole thing to ourselves, so it was really fun. Mae coudn't believe she got to have another birthday cake! (although she was scared of the candles). It was a really fun night!



4 comments:

Emily said...

What a cool birthday party! I love the pictures of the temple. What a sweet thing for her to say! Yay! I am so glad the they are doing good with out the passie.

Lacey Sue said...

You are simply- the coolest mom in the world!!!! That is so fun!

The Schooley's said...

I agree with suebug! You are too cool! How fun. I bet Mae loved every minute of it!

Leah and Mike said...

What a fun birthday party - a pool all to yourself!! Mae is a pretty dang cute 4 year old :)