Today we had our primary program. The children were so sweet and reverent. Mae was in the front with 1 of our 3 Sunbeam classes and it was so fun to watch her. I've been in Primary since April and I have loved the song, "The Family is of God." The Spirit is so strong when these little ones sing about the importance of a a mother, a father and a family. It was so sweet her to hear the children sing this song, especially since it is their favorite song. We ended the program with it and I doubt there were very many dry eyes in sacrament meeting. I'm so thankful to be a mother and to have my own family. I'm so thankful for the sweet lessons that our children teach us. If you haven't heard this song, click on this: The Family is of God.
4 comments:
Yeah, so in our ward they had the parents come up and sing the song with the kids. We all sang the first verse, the dads sang about the dad, and the moms sang about the moms, and the kids finished it up with the last verse. Needless to say even the men were crying. It is such a sweet song.
That is so neat! What a cute song. I'm so grateful for families too! Thanks for being such a great mom and such a great example to me.
You are such a cute mom - it shows that you love it!
That is a great song! Kids always make me cry with their sweet innocence and sincerity. Also, I love the halloween picts-cute cute kids!
Post a Comment