My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
D-land
Matt, Will, Mae and I got in a disneyland trip while we were in California. It was pretty packed, but we stayed clear of the rides with the lines, like Indiana Jones - wait time: 180 minutes! How could that possibly be worth it?!
Matt's first time on Alice in Wonderland He adored it, by the way.
waiting for the parade
...in the Muppets show.
It was a fun, tiring and wonderful day with just us. We loved the Christmas parade and even got fake-snowed on. The kids were a little freaked out, but we took them on the Haunted Mansion - The Nightmare before Christmas and it was so cute!! Once the music started, they enjoyed it!
Fun fun fun! That was smart to avoid the big lines. We went to Disneyland on the opening day of Indiana Jones (we didn't realize!) The line was 4 hours long! And I thought it was worth it, but that's because it was new.
1 comment:
Fun fun fun! That was smart to avoid the big lines. We went to Disneyland on the opening day of Indiana Jones (we didn't realize!) The line was 4 hours long! And I thought it was worth it, but that's because it was new.
Post a Comment