
Mae and Will have outgrown their toddler beds, so it was time for an upgrade. I checked out ksl.com classifieds for months, asked around, checked craigslist, looked at the local furniture stores and finally decided to check out an ad I'd seen on ksl.com for Direct Source Furniture warehouse. All I can say is, if you are ever shopping for furniture, check them out!! For bunk beds they had better quality and more to choose from than anywhere I'd seen. They also had the best prices. I think they are a hidden gem!!

They were so excited - it was like Christmas all over again. After I put Mae on her bed I did, eventually put the ladder up for her - just so you know!

For a little while I wondered if they would ever go to sleep... but they finally settled down from their udder excitement and slept very well...
like little angels, infact.
3 comments:
very cute. You'll have to do an update post on how it is to make the beds that way. :) I remember wishing I had a bunk bed at one time growing up, just so I could sleep on the top. Glad they loved it.
I think that is where we got ours. They were so cheap!
Did you buy that set at the Tooele depo? It looks exactly like the set we purchased last year!
Post a Comment