Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pah-lease Mom...

That is what these kids think when I tell them I'm going to take a picture. Like, its the most rediculous thing EVER.
... then I start making jokes and suddenly its funny

... except for this girl, she will do anything for the camera



but prefers to keep the shades on... you know, the rock star look. Which, by the way, was what Mae wished on a star (or airplaine... like it matters), "I Wish I could be a ROCK-STAR!" a few days ago.


I can never decide how I like Will's hair, so I vary from the swoop-over and the spikey hair. He looks so sweet with his hair combed over.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Darling kids. I think Will's hair is cute either way. :)

Lacey Sue said...

honestly, now this is coming from Lacey- you know I'm a bit- weird about things (to put it nicely)..I dig the spiky due. Even better, you could do a faux-hawk or hehehehe a REAL mow-hawk! Braden LOVES when I do one in his hair! And Mae, sweet Mae, she is one of the most beautiful little girls EVER! I totally think she could be a ROCK STAR :)!

Rachel said...

Such cute kids! I think Will's hair looks cute both ways. Mae cracks me up with the sunglasses. What a cutie.