I remember sitting in the hall at UVSC and you came and sat down by me..your face was beaming and your smile just about split your face in half it was so big!!! I asked you why you were so happy, and that's when you showed me your ring!! I couldn't help but smile right along with you! And honestly...I give HUGE kudos to your sweet hubby...cause I've only seen you with a smile on your face since! Happy Anniversary guys!!!
4 comments:
I remember sitting in the hall at UVSC and you came and sat down by me..your face was beaming and your smile just about split your face in half it was so big!!! I asked you why you were so happy, and that's when you showed me your ring!! I couldn't help but smile right along with you! And honestly...I give HUGE kudos to your sweet hubby...cause I've only seen you with a smile on your face since! Happy Anniversary guys!!!
I just love to see older pics of all my new friends that I didn't know growing up. Happy anniversary!
Congratulations! I love the picture and the post!
Oh my goodness you look like little kids in that picture! You guys are the greatest! Happy Anniversary! Love you tons!
Post a Comment