Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!
 Last year I saw this cute boy's sweater & bow-tie outfit and loved it, but I already had Will's Christmasy outfit so I waited until it went on sale and then snatched it up.  Its been waiting patiently in the closet until a few weeks ago when I couldn't wait any longer!  Could these two get any cuter?!
We might want to opt for a picture in front of the Christmas tree next year, so Mae doesn't appear to be frozen.

 This year has been the most fun so far for playing in snow.  Mae and Will are just drawn to it and are staying out longer than 5 minutes which makes it worth all the gear they have to wear.
 Mae might just be the snowman queen.

 Mae and Will were huge helpers in making lots of Christmas treat this year.  I, however, think I ate enough caramel popcorn to last me until next year!
 One thing I love about Christmas now is all of the decorations brought home by sweet Mae.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I finally bought some winter gear for the kids this year...you're right. It's SO worth it!!! They're adorable in their winter gear AND Christmas outfits. They'll forget how cold it was later on. :)