Another tooth has fallen out of Mae's mouth! This one had been hanging by a thread for weeks. I asked her everyday if she would let me tie a string around it... Finally she let me (for a dollar). It loosened it a little but not much. So I gave up. Then today, Will bumped Mae's tooth and it popped right out! (This tooth has been wiggling since September!) Mae already has a cute little lisp...so fun. I never want to forget how cute she is with her front tooth missing.
2 comments:
Brie had been missing her 2 front teeth for like a year...and she had a pretty bad lisp. Im afraid because they have been gone so long that it might become permenant. I can't believe they are old enough to be LOOSING teeth! Weren't they just getting them?
Seriously, once they start coming out, they just start falling out randomly. At least Aspen's have. She'll go in her room, come out an hour later and have a tooth in her hand- and is like "what the crap? My tooth just flew out of my head." It's hilarious! Mae looks darling with her little missing teethers ;)!
Post a Comment