I want to try re-upholstering. I found these two chairs on ksl classifieds for $25! I'm so excited (once school is out) to get to work!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For April fools I wanted to do something fun to kind of make-up for our St. Patrick's Day disaster. I would have normally done this for dinner but we weren't going to be home so I made it extra tricky by making this for breakfast. Fish sticks, peas & carrots, mashed potatoes & gravy.
Also known as: Vanilla wafer cookies with peanut butter and cereal crumbs on top, Air Heads rolled into balls, and ice cream & caramel sauce.
Mae was not fooled. She walked in and said, "MMmmm cookies!!!!!!!!"
(notice that she is wearing a dress and jacket at 7:30am)
Will just kinda sat there for a minute and asked me what it was. I tried to trick him and he was really confused. Finally he asked for a bowl of cereal and then he noticed Mae eating the ice cream, so he decided that was worth eating.
Mae and Will started Spring soccer here in Stansbury Park. They have the best coach ever... Matt! So far they haven't scored a goal and one game got cancelled due to SNOW (just sick and wrong) but they are having so much fun and Matt is equally enjoying it. Go Tigers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were watching General Conference and this is literally what Mae and Will did for an hour. There is never a dull moment around these two, I tell ya! So thankful to be their mom!
![]() |
| Playing doctor |










1 comment:
I am SO proud of you for kicking butt in school! There is nothing worse than a professor who thinks they have to "complicate" a class...UGH!!! Your kids are adorable, they make me smile with every post!!
Good luck with the chairs- I wanna know how they turn out!!! :)
Post a Comment