If everything goes as planned our house will be completely finished in 3 weeks. Who knows when we'll get the keys after that, but I'm just going to plan on the week after.
Outside: Roof is done, rock is going up.
I was super happy with our rock choice, it is SO HARD To make these choices based on samples, seriously!
Inside: The dry wall is up... it looks like a house inside, yay!!
upstairs loft/hallway
Front door entry way
Later in the week our siding started going up. We were a bit surprised. You cannot tell in this picture because both colors look exactly the same, but you see that little triangle above the middle window? That tiny space was supposed to be the "accent color." Since it was so small we put zero thought into it and chose brown. Surprise, surprise, the area around the middle window is the accent color. Luckily we are ok with it!! I'll have to get another picture with the sun shining on it so you can see it.






1 comment:
It's going to be gorgeous!
Post a Comment