Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Keys to the perfect weekend:
Early morning temple trip alone.... check!
(I've never been alone but our schedules are so crazy I just decided I'd go alone & it was wonderful)
Go to Will's Soccer game.... check!
Go on an afternoon run... check!
(Running in daylight-- bonus!)
Take a nap... check!
(only 15 minutes until someone woke me up, but still wonderful)
Watch the BYU/UTAH game ... check!
UTAH wins the game... check!

AND this was JUST Saturday! 

Mae was the Star of the week in school last week.  I am so glad I saved her poster from last Spring... it worked perfectly!  Notice Mae's career has changed from a nurse to a Super-Star!  Also, Mae's hero is me.... sniff, sniff.

Matt is coaching soccer again. 

 This little team of 3-5 year olds is hilarious to watch.  We are having so much fun.
 Will & Gavin have been supporting their sisters doing dance for so long, its finally the girl's turn to support their little brothers.


 Mae got pretty bored so after a while I handed her the camera and she went to town.
 Taking pictures of everything and everyone!
 Of course, these pictures are the most entertaininng to me... I loved looking through them!

 That's Will in the front... he actually scored 3 goals this game which was just a blast for him.
 More pictures from Mae... I Think I'm handing out high 5's during a break.

 Me sitting with the other moms
 And these are my personal favorites.... Twinkle Toes!!!



Stay tuned for the rest of our Weekend Report...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This sounds like a great weekend!! These pictures are really making me wish I wouldn't have missed the deadline to put Ethan in soccer. Next year, I guess.