Monday, February 13, 2012

I just uploaded some pictures and realized I hadn't even made a 2012 folder for pictures yet!  In a way time is flying by but at the same time I cannot wait for the next 5-6 weeks to get overwith.  My classes are intense!  Every week that goes by just means I have another week ahead of me.  But the good news is that I'm halfway done with my LAST CLASSES, yay.

I got new phone and have been playing around with the camera.  Hopefully my blog won't just become an Insta-dump but for now, this will have to do.

A couple weeks ago my nephew, Wikoli returned from his mission in Hondorus.  While Brenda & George were picking him up we had Alesi and Rachel for the weekend.  We went to Ensign Peak and did all the Temple Square stuff.  It was a great day.








Will is pretty creative in making himself costumes.  Here he is with a pirate costume, sword in his pocket, Mae's boots on and a diet coke box for a boxing glove... (I'm guessing).



Yay.  He's back!  Last Friday we had a get-together to chit-chat and hear all of Wikoli's great stories.  Mae didn't let him out of her sight all night.  We are so happy to have him home.  Now his brother, Jacob is awaiting his call.


After the party Alesi and Rachel ended up staying the night.  On Saturday we made my grandma's recipe for sugar cookies.  They are THE BEST.





That just about sums up our life right now.  Today starts another busy week but I could never make it through the week without our nice, relaxing weekends.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe he's home already!? Has it really been two years? What the?! And i'm going to need that recipe for those sugar cookies!