Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Diggin in the dirt

I downloaded the iPhone blogging app and have been trying to post more often. This blog is mainly a way for me to keep track of the days and hours I am a mother which too quickly turn into months and years. I have a fear of forgetting. Forgetting what they say, why they do and what we do as a family. I hope my blog will be a record for us. After all, I've already been at it 5 years (wow) and have used my blog several times to look back and remember certain occasions. I'm already forgetting.

Anyway, here's what happened today. I usually have class on Tuesday's but didn't today (Spring break). Yay!

Mae had school, Will had preschool. We had dinner tonight, and now the kids are rolling around in the dirt. I love when they play outside doing this type of thing because it's what I grew up doing.

No comments: