Saturday, March 17, 2012

Utah Jazz

Last night Matt got invited to attend the Utah Jazz Autograph party with the Jazz 100 club.
It was really cool.

It was held in the practice facility and was pretty fancy.  They had all of the players behind tables ready to sign autographs.  Some players didn't want their pictures taken (Millsap... I know, lame!)  But others didn't mind.  Coach Tyrone Corbin was the most down to earth, sweet guy there.  He even put his arm around me and smiled (even while the security guy was telling me to get away!) 

I was star-struck when I saw Jeff Hornacek!  I've always loved that guy and it is so great that he is one our coaches.  

It was such a fun night.


Me & Matt
Me and Coach Tyrone Corbin
Me and Gordon Hayward, such a cutie.
Matt and Sydney Lowe... his father-in-law is Matt's client 
Me and Amanda with CJ Miles
We had everyone sign a Jazz Basketball

Afterwards we went to dinner.  Thanks for the fun night, Amanda and Eric!

No comments: