Over UEA or Fall break, we had 2 days off school. Matt and I decided to tackle some projects we've been meaning to do since we moved here (over two years ago)!
First, we painted the loft. Matt chose this yellow color. It really brightens up the whole upstairs area.

Hopefully this was a 1-time deal, but we painted the entry-way... which is two stories high. It was a pain! We had to work so hard on this and it was exhausting. But now, it looks great. No more white entryway.

We also painted the downstairs half-bath grey. I love this bathroom now!

I'm so used to it now, I'm glad we never have to go back to all those white walls.

Matt was less-than-thrilled to be doing this! Good job babe!

And then, a beautiful sunset. I'm already making other plans for our Fall Break next year, and its not going to include painting in any form :)


No comments:
Post a Comment