On the first day of our first snowfall I taught my class how to make snowflakes. They are still hanging up in my classroom... I love them!
On the way to school I am always seeing such gorgeous sunrises!

This year we finally got some Christmas lights on our house. I love the multi-color lights.

We had a ward party that was Out-Of-This-World-Amazing... with the Polar Express theme. And the kiddos got to chat with Santa towards the end.

Mae danced in the Nut Cracker Ballet. This year she was one of the "party girls" at the beginning.

We are so proud of our ballerina. She loves dancing on the stage. Olivia and Emily came to see Mae dance.

We also had Brenda, Alesi and Rachel come support Mae.

I found this adorable snow globe with a nutcracker in it... perfect gift for a girl who loves the Nutcracker Ballet.


We celebrated Kathleen's birthday but going to an awesome pizza place in SLC.

We celebrated Will's birthday by doing an activity of his choice... archade!



We introduce the kiddos to Pho. Something Matt and I LOVE... only to find that they thought it was gross. Sad! I don't understand why they love ramen noodles but not Pho! Really?!


Matt and I got ambitious and made caramel apples for our neighbors and teachers and friends and family.

Will got this awesome mask for his birthday -- he picked it out!

And... we wore our Christmas best to church. I love all of the festivities of December!


No comments:
Post a Comment