Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We took Will on one of his first outtings. We visited Aunt Lynette in Provo. Both kids were great the whole day. Although I was worn out when we got home!

Will and Aunt Lynette

Mae showing me all of her teeth.



Kyle and Brittany gave Mae a Build-a-Bear gift card for Christmas. We finally went to use it.

It was a hard decision but with some help she picked out an adorable teddy bear, sunglasses and a Utes T-shirt.

Thanks for the great gift!

Mae recently found some of Matt's underwear but could not figure out how to put it on.


I have scouts on Wednesday night.  Its been a struggle to get out the door but Matt does great with both kids for the time I'm gone.  Matt found that if he puts on a movie and lays down with both Mae and Will, that they are both happy and can drink a sippy cup and drink a bottle and there are no problems!  So this is how I find them when I get home.

No comments: