OK so now that I have this blog I am supposed to write something. I wasn't going to for awhile, but I noticed that Sharon added a link to my page and I would just hate for anyone to come here and not see anything.
It is true, I do lead a very simple life. I either like something or I don't. Most of my passwords online are the same thing and have been for years. If I tell you I'm going to do something, I'll do it. My life is -- family and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love other things, but its hard to get attached when I know I'll have to say goodbye someday. I love keeping the house clean, but having fun is usually #1 on my agenda for the day. I'm very sentimental. I love Grey's Anatomy and I can't wait for it to start September 26th!! See, I'm pretty simple.
And Happy? Recently I've thought a lot about this! And I think happiness is so dependant upon so many things. But I read a quote that really hit me and helped me to understand it better.
"... Life is good if we live in such a way to make it so. Believing, desiring, deciding, and choosing correctly are the simple actions that define an increase in happiness and an increase in the inner assurance that transcends this life."
Topics:happiness, choices, peace of conscience(BenjamÃn De Hoyos, "True Happiness: A Conscious Decision," Nov. 2005, 32)
Here are just a couple of little things that make me happy every single day. 

Mae

Matt. He is such a wonderful husband and father! Its amazing to be with someone who tries to make you happy every single day. 
Mae and Will.
This should be fun. I'm excited to have my very own blog! I've heard a lot of famous people have these, I've found a few, like what's-his-name from the Smashing Pumpkins... maybe he'll read mine too? That would be sweet. Anyway, this is me! I'll write about something very lighthearted and fun next time!

2 comments:
Three cheers for blogging! Those pictures are gorgeous, Amy! Thanks for sharing!
Simplicity is such a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing (oh, Sharon just said that hehe) Good luck blogging. :)
Post a Comment