I just loaded up some new pictures from the past week. Its so fun to look at the memories in a form that will not fade. Every time I upload pictures I'm hoping that it was a good memory for my two children. Once you look at these pictures you'll know that it doesn't always happen that way! We went for a little nature walk and Mae was upset because we wouldn't let her walk over to the creek and dive in... (horrible parents, just horrible)! For some reason Matt kept taking pictures of her... I'm not sure why. But hopefully one day when Mae and Will are looking through photos they'll have a good laugh, like me and Matt did! Click on the picture. It should take you to the photos.
1 comment:
The pics are SO cute! The kids are going to love going back and looking through them.
Post a Comment