It must be because I'm a fairly new mom, but Mae is starting to talk more and I LOVE IT! And to top it off, she is saying really nice things! A few minutes ago I wiped her hands and face after she had a snack and she walked off saying, "Thank you Mommy." Oh dear, I'm going to cry! What a little sweetheart.
Yesterday I was getting ready for church and Mae came in, "What doinin Mommy?"
"I'm just getting my shoes on honey."
"Oh. Ok Bye. I love you Mommy."
Holy cow! I'm so touched! Yesterday, she also started saying, "Good Heck!" not sure AT ALL where she got that from... (me).
1 comment:
yeah, kids say funny stuff. My 5-yr-old nephew (wife's side) and I were at the park swinging and I expressed that I was surprised that he could swing so well. I asked:
"Where did you learn to swing like that?"
After a moment, he said:
"I think in my brain."
lol
Post a Comment