Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hand-me-down From Dad




When Mae was a few months old, we were staying with Matt's parents for a visit. Mary brought Mae to me wearing a little shirt that she said she had saved from when Matt was a baby. It was so cute. I was so surprised that Mary would save it. One of her favorite sayings is, "I love throwing things away!" So it was just very cute to me that she had saved it for 25 years!


Yesterday it was a chilly day, so I pulled out the little shirt again, to see if it would fit Will. He wore it for most of the day. I took a picture and sent it to Mary... She said, "You are so sweet. I just want to cry!". Too cute!


I'm going to see if I can find a picture of Matt wearing it. But for now, here is one of Matt and one of Will, wearing the shirt.

No comments: