Monday, January 7, 2008

Biggie Fry

On Friday I took Will to the doctor for his 1 year check up. It went really well! He is healthy and fine! But it makes me wonder because everytime I have taken him to the doctor I am so surprised at how big he is! This time he weighed in at 20 pounds 10 ounces. Whoa! No wonder my arms and back hurt! Mae didn't weigh 20 pounds until she was 2 years old... well, not really, but Mae weighs 26 pounds right now and they are 19 months apart. Quite a difference between dainty, delicate little Mae and my little heavy-weight wrestler, Will!

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

Don't you just love healthy BIG babies? Aspen was one, she was always above the 100% in weight....then poor Braden is like 14%- no joke, in his weight catagory. It just goes to show you, kids come to you in many varied beautiful packages!! :)