Thursday, February 28, 2008

Disneyland!

Recently, we decided that in order to save us money in the future, we better go to Disneyland now, because Mae is still free! So we went last weekend with Matt's family. It was so fun! We went with Nonny, Poppy, Kelleigh and Savanna and also met up with the Steadman family -- Timmy, Mandy, Penny and Luke, the Bodells -- Katie, Morgan, Jackson and Gavin, and the Vericco's -- Heather and Samantha. We had such a great time with everyone! I think we were more excited than everyone else because they all have season passes and go about once a month, but we had a great time dragging everyone around! When we go there, we had to do the picture in the front of the castle; Mae is crying in the picture because "she wanted to go into Cinderella's castle." She was so into it, asking where Cinderella was and then telling Matt that she was inside taking a shower.... she is so funny. She also wanted to know where Cinderella's mice were... we just told her they were inside showering too!







Savanna, Penny, Mae, Luke, Morgan and Samantha


Mae's highlight of the day!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

How funny! McKenzie loved the light spinner too! We had to pry it out of her hands as we were getting ready to leave.

Leeann said...

How much fun! I really want to take the kids one day!

Emily said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I loved all the pictures. I also I loved how you saved money! I might have to use that justification with Rich!

Stephens Family said...

Fun!! We're bummed we didn't get to see you guys! Next time your down here make sure you tell us cuz we love a good trip to Disneyland!

~April~ said...

Hi Amy! It's April (you know, that used to live there... hee hee). I saw your comment on Emily's blog and I had to say hi. Your kids are getting so big and so adorable.

Haddorkus said...

Awesome, I haven't been to Disneyland since Gradnight many moons ago. We have yet to take the kids. We are actually going to Disneyworld this fall when Dan comes home for R&R. DD's face when we told her we were going there and that the castle was a real place was priceless.