While we were in California last weekend I finally got to get all of my Christmas pictures off their computer! My camera got full with the 560 pictures I had already taken so I took them off and tried to put them on a disk, but it didn't work, so anyway, I was glad to finally get my pics. So here is a glash back to our Christmas in California with all of our family there! 
Matching pj's, Kyle and Brittany got back Christmas eve from their honeymoon, Mae was a shepard in our nativity with all of the little cousins, Will met santa and the rest are just pics of everyone playing around!

Matching pj's, Kyle and Brittany got back Christmas eve from their honeymoon, Mae was a shepard in our nativity with all of the little cousins, Will met santa and the rest are just pics of everyone playing around!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I love the one with Maes static-y hair! adorable!
Post a Comment