Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Twilight quiz

Which Twilight novel character are you?


You're" Jacob Black - You were raised to believe that family and community is the most important thing in life. You are also a fun-loving person who sometimes can see life a little too amusing and have trouble taking things seriously. Over all, you're a loyal and excellent friend to have.
Take this quiz!http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=17&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which+Twilight+novel+character+are+you%3F">quiz!
>



Quizilla Join
Make'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=20&url=http://www.quizilla.com/makeaquiz.php">Make A Quiz More'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=42&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/">More Quizzes Grab'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=19&url=http://www.quizilla.com/codepastes/?quizid=4513441">Grab Code



Hmm... that's odd. Jacob is my least favorite character! What on earth?!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

I just took the quiz. I am Bella - I guess since I am a little clumsy too? LOL


You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.