What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 16. I was a sophomore at Grantsville High School. I drove a 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit, affectionately called the bunny, or the bun. I had wonderful friends and my life revolved around them. I loved seminary, band and checking out guys at school. I was so boy crazy. I loved playing the piano and would do that for at least 90 minutes every day! I was ready to graduate in a couple of years, but also very scared and not ready to at all. I was happy with my fish-bowl life in Grantsville.
5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Put away kids laundry
2. Go to Wal-mart and get some formula for Will (yeah, he's still on formula!)
3. Make a nice dinner
4. Hopefully get outside if its warm enough, to play
5. Watch American Idol
My favorite treats:
Eclairs, cheesecake, fresh bagels, ding dongs... but now its more like sugar free jello, sugar free fudgesicles, and sugar free cool whip!
3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself)
1. Recently I have not been reading my scriptures regularly! I left them at church and didn't even notice for a week... sad
2. I am messy
3. I get so antsy and have to go somewhere
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
Quit my job! Pay off all those wonderful studen loans and our car. Buy a house (a normal one, nothing too big), go on a Disneyland cruise, and figure out a way so Matt would not ever have to work again (he would probably WANT to work anyway). And of course, invest.
Places I have lived:
Grantsville
Provo
Austin, Texas
Minot AFB, North Dakota
Tooele
Stansbury Park
Jobs I've had:
mowed lawns
paper route
cashier at Soelberg's
temp work( for about a week)
bagger at Macey's
cashier at the BX on base
teacher's aide
communications assistant
5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I usually cry when I feel the Spirit
2. I cried yesterday when I finished watchin the last episode of The OC.
3. Matt is the 5th person I kissed and nothing compares to him
4. I still feel bad about being really rude to a specific person in high school
5. I have a really hard time making new friends.
5 people I would like to tag are... Sharon, Rachel, Mandy, Lacey, Stacy
3 comments:
You are so awesome! It is fun to get to know more things about you. I always cry when I feel the spirit too. Especially with music. It is quite embarassing at times! :)
I love reading all the things about you. Love that you named your car too. I had a Honda named Ronda. Alli (fourjedi@blogspot.com)
Love it! I love it because that's the Amy I knew the best! Those were the times I loved! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for tagging me!
Post a Comment