Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged, Again!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, but my mom liked Amy from Little Women. Which, I have to say, was always my favorite character -- there's nothing wrong with getting what you want!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few minutes ago, I was watching American Idol from last night and I bawled when they told the story of the two sisters.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? For the most part. I used to hate it but then a few Friends in high school told me they liked it, so that changed my perspective.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yep! a (almost) 3 year old and a 1 year old... YES my hands are very full.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes because whether you realize it or not, I'm funny!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Ha Ha, yes but no one really gets it most of the time.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never have and never will. I'd crap my pants and that would be more embarrassing than NOT doing it every will.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Waffle crisp is awesome and Raisin bran(depending on the mood I guess)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do not wear shoes with laces because they are a waste of time. And if I happen to be wearing shoes with laces I never, ever untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky road
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth- clean or dirty, straight or crooked.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I was more organized... actually, I wish I KNEW how to be more organized and I wish I WANTED to be more organized.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family that I don't see often.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and tan socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Diet coke and a cookie
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bee movie
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean, its the color of the ocean
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? the ocean, chlorine, sage brush, fresh cut grass, babies!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom, she couldn't figure out how to get the satellite TV to work and I was the last one to use it.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT TAGGED YOU? Yes!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Utah Jazz
27. HAIR COLOR? Blondie-brownish
28. EYE COLOR? green, Mae has green eyes too, yay!
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes I do and you'd be amazed at what you would do to NOT have to wear glasses! Contacts are wonderful.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? fajitas, grilled chicken, cheesecake
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I cannot stand scary movies!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The sound of music
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? yellow-- the type of yellow I would not have been caught dead wearing 10 years ago.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, especially with tiny little arms or big strong arms!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate varieties, but not too rich
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever I tag!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Matt would not ever do this.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished the Twilight series and I'm taking a break, okay?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A big target, from target
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't, I was at work.
42. FAVORITE MUSIC? I like folksy, acoustic guitar music and I also like 70's and 80's a lot, but when I'm driving home from work at 12:30 AM I listen to the top 40 station to keep me awake!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles, there is NO comparison. The Stones are good but were never, ever anything as great as the Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I guess Washington DC
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make most things fun
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Salt Lake City, Utah.

I tag: Lacey, Natalie, Alli, Emily, Ben, Rachel and anyone else who would like to do it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey chica! Long time no talk! I miss talking to you on messenger every day! I hope you get on soon so we can catch up! Let's get together sometime this week.

Love ya!