Thursday, April 17, 2008

Potty training.... success!

Today is day 3 for potty training Mae. Yes, Matt and I put it off as long as possible in case you were wondering. But so far today... no accidents! (for now).

UPDATE: Mae made it through the whole day with no accidents! Success! It looks like she was ready... and probably would have been ready much, much sooner. I really don't know why I was so scared to try. This has been a great experience!

5 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Woo-hoo!! Good job Mae!! She is the cutest little girl in the world! I love that picture of her. Keep up the good work!

Rachel said...

Yay for Mae! You could've potty trained her the way I was potty trained. I was butt naked one day and I was huddled up by one of those old heaters with the wire grate on the front. I backed up into it and burnt my butt. I didn't want to wear my diaper after that. But, all my siblings called me "zipper bum" because of the mark it left.

Amy said...

Oh Rachel you are too funny! Where were you raised, a barn? jk, we totally used those back in the day too! We just all knew not to put our bare bums up to it.

Natalie said...

Good work! It's so nice to have done and out of the way huh!!??? It sounds like she did awesome, its good you waited, I think I did Brie a little too early. But she seems fine, I hope I didn't scar her for life!

Haddorkus said...

It is such a scary step, you don't want to get started too early and then its such a fight.

Congrats on the success. Good Luck!