Thursday, May 22, 2008
My hubby
While I was working, Matt would put the kids to bed every night and either fold the laundry or do the dishes. I tried but just couldn't do BOTH in one day and work! So I'd just pile all the laundry on the bed and when I'd get home at 12:30 he'd be asleep but the whole house would be clean and the laundry was neatly folded. I always appreciated this, because I didn't feel I had time enough to do everything during the day. Now that I'm not working I told Matt that I don't expect him to do anything because I'm home all day and loving it! So, on Tuesday I went to the bedroom to turn on a movie and fold the laundry and he came in and said "Would you like me to help you?" He is such an amazing husband. He is so sweet to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We love Matt. What a trooper. Super duper guy!! Way to go Matt! You even earned brownie points with me!!
Ahhhhh for sweet! Way to be a man Matt!
well...
you know us Stephens boys were raised to earn our keep!
and to look sharp in tuxes!
remember when I got a bloody nose as your best man?
That is priceless. What an amazing man.
Post a Comment