My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
7 years!
Today Matt and I have been married for 7 years! We were soooooo young and so happy... and we still are! I just can't believe that much time has passed already. I love you Matt!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!! You are a cute couple with such cute kids!! Love you guys, Brenda
Congratulations Amy and Matt! You are such a cute couple. I was really touched by your story about Matt and the laundry and now I have only one question. Does he give lessons? ;)
9 comments:
Congratulations!! You are a cute couple with such cute kids!! Love you guys,
Brenda
Congratulations!
(are we really getting that old? :)
WOW!!!!! That just doesn't seem possible! You guys were babies! Congrats!
Please email me any copies you have of your engagements! I had forgotten how cute those turned out!
Congrats!
Congrats! Time does fly by so fast!
Holy Moly! I can't believe it's been seven years! That is so crazy! I'm so happy for you two, you're great together!
We just passed seven about two months ago. Your pictures are a lot more sunshiny.
Ok, I feel like we already live across the country from each other! How pathetic of a friend am I? How are you? Lets get together soon!
Congratulations Amy and Matt! You are such a cute couple. I was really touched by your story about Matt and the laundry and now I have only one question. Does he give lessons? ;)
Post a Comment