Monday, June 9, 2008

Capitol Reef

The whole Cask crew except for George who took the photo

Most of the kiddos when we got to Capitol Reef

Us after we hiked to the pioneer petroglyphs


The farm house complete with tree swing!


cute kiddos playing in the field
I can't take credit for this cute photo... Matt took it!

Before our hike!

It was such a beautiful, not too hot day!

Yesterday we got home from a weekend in Loa, Utah with most of my extended family. We called it the Cask Family Reunion. There was 31 of us! It was so much fun. We all stayed in this old, farm house together. We ate together, we talked, we laughed, played games, went hiking and site seeing, did tie dye shirts, a talent show and pretty much just had a weekend of one big family party! All of the kiddos played together all the time. I am so thankful my children have cousins that they love and know, and I'm so thankful for all of my wonderful family! We all made some wonderful memories together. I loved every minute of it and was so sad that it had to end. I guess it just went by too fast. But now we can look forward to next year :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like a blast. What a cool Farmhouse! Will's hair is so blonde!

Alison said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I miss Stephanie!! Would you mind send me her email address?

Stephens Family said...

I'm thinking that Loa is in Southern Utah? We love southern Utah, the red rocks are so beautiful. It looks like you guys had fun and I love that you guys know how to tie dye. All of the shirts look great!

Misty Moncur said...

You just described the plans for my family's camping trip this weekend. Only it hasn't happened yet. Weird.