Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tell All -- Taste


My favorite taste right now is Helados Mexico popsicles! I had the "authentic" ones in May when we were in California and had been looking for something similair in Utah. I almost fell over myself when I saw these at Wal-mart. I was so excited to see if these compared and yes, they do! I bought a box last weekend and had them all myself. Which, is why I won't buy anymore for a while, but they are soooooo good you'll want seconds, thirds, fourths, etc. The only kind I've had is coconut and it is amazing. That's my favorite taste right now. I hope you try it soon!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Mmmm, Sounds good!

Leah and Mike said...

Hey Amy, this is Leah Dyer. I found your blog through Natalie's. Your little family is so cute! I had a blast with you and Alexa at the movie the other night! We'll have to do it again. Our blog is:

www.mldyerfamily.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon.

Rachel said...

How yummy! I'm gonna try some!