Matt pretty much loves his job. He never complains about it, even when his days stretch to 12 hours at work. He works so much, as I said, but even when he isn't working he is still thinking about his job, simply because... he loves it and can't wait to get back at work the next day. So I have been thrilled watching him this past year in his new career; seeing him so happy. This is a new milestone for him, as a commercial real-estate agent, he got his first listed property. Check it out!

yep, that's my man's name on the sign. I don't specifically know what this means, other than the fact that he isn't doing as much training these days-- now he's actually doing deals.
Yours truly,
Proud wife
4 comments:
Yeah! I know how exciting that is! Brady helped two couples buy houses this spring and it's way exciting. The first house we were there taking pictures of the couple in front, when Brady officially gave them the keys. They had no idea it was Brady's first deal ever, so I'm sure they were like, "Why is his wife here for this? And why are they so excited?"
Yay! I love it! I was just talking about Matt's job the other day and was wondering how he was still liking it. That is so exciting for you guys! I'm thrilled that he loves it so much. Tell him congrats!
Congrats to Matt! Do you feel like a grown up yet? I love the new look. Your blog always looks so cute!
Go Matt!!! You stud muffin'!!
I totally understand the long hours thing- Chad is working a stretch of 11 days straight (12 hours each day...yeah, on grave yards...I am lonely and TIRED of him working!!) Just so ya know... hehehe
Post a Comment