Do you workout?
Share with us your routine.
What are your "must have" workout favorites?
Some of you might see this topic and get all excited about writing to tell about all the hard work you do, others, like me, were a little peeved at this topic. Why? Simply because my workout consists of this:
*Bathing and getting clothes on Will everyday (pinning him down really tests my strength).
*Walking to the park and back (& going up and down the slide a few times).
*Swimming in the backyard (Laying out while the kiddos play, while occasionally squirting them with the hose and slaying any bees that come near).
*Lifting the kiddos to put them in the car and get them out (just like chin-ups)
*Carrying the kiddos around at various times of the day
*Vacuuming
*Picking up toys (Squats)
*Sweeping, mopping
*The the past 2 weeks, going to swim lessons (With Will in the Mommy and Me class) and lastly,
*carrying my sweet bundles of joy to bed each night.
So, you see, this is all I'm doing to "work-out" these days. Nothing to brag about, just the day-to-day tasks everyone does.
Am I worn out? Yes.
Am I getting in shape? No.
Am I staying young at heart? Yes.
So it will have to do for now.
Dang this blasted TTA... I'll boycott the next one about working out.
4 comments:
This cracked me up!! I love your list of "exercises". And hey, it's WAY more than I do in a day. I guarantee Will weighs more than a Dr. Pepper can.
I'm so excited that you're coming to the concert tonight! WOO HOO!
LOL! Well, look at the bright side... at least you get that much activity in a day. I sit at a desk all day. The thigh spread is getting out of control.
Top 5 reasons for sitting by the Moncur's at church
[1] Skittles
[2] Pins my brats in so they can't run!
[3] Elder's Quarm president see that at least I make the effort.
[4] Entertainment
[5] Your a great family and it is fun to share the noise.
Sounds like your workout is fun and varied.
Post a Comment