Thursday, July 10, 2008

DANCE!


I can't believe I haven't posted about my favorite show yet! I am obsessed. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Its the most entertaining television show there is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!
Here are my faves in the show this year. I honestly love just about everyone (I won't name the people really don't like, that would be mean), but I really like watching the guys dance... so here are a few I LOVE and why.

Joshua -- besides being hilarious, he is an excellent, entertaining dancer who is really buff and cute! I've loved every one of his dances so far.

Will -- he has a great name, he is a gentleman, he is a great dancer, really cute and for some reason I'm in love with his voice... I don't know why!

Gev-- Really cute, fun to watch, he is representing SLC and he knows someone that Matt knows which means we are totally best friends.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Were you dying last night when it was down to Will and Thayne?? I knew they wouldn't send Will home, but sad for Thayne. (sniff)

I'm so glad Comfort is gone, though!

So happy to know that someone else seems to be as addicted and consumed as I am. :)

Leah and Mike said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!! Summer is the best season strictly because of this show!

The Schooley's said...

Amy, the comment about Gev made me pee!! Stop doing this to me!! Grim..........

Rachel said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I about died this week because I was gone to girls' camp and missed both shows. But, I figured it would be Thayne and Comfort. But, I love those same dancers! I like a lot of them this year. It's so AWESOME!